DSM & Humboldt | SILVER LININGS | Overdrive / Preamp / Boost Engine
or 4x fortnight payments of $80.75 AUD with ⓘ
A Myriad of Tones at Your Control
Designed to bring inspiration to musicians, the Silver Linings drive/preamp pedal from DSM Humboldt Electronics injects your performances with jazzy whispers and high-gain chugs. Imbued with a wide range of tonal capabilities, the Silver Linings pedal features Gain and Pre Tone controls to shift from tight and clear with a controlled noise floor to low-end cuts with the behaviour of a Tilt control. Next, explore the Silver Lining's three different modes and the Soft, Vintage, and Hard style switches to get a taste of its versatility — everything from lower-gain nuance to thick tones and crystal cleans. And if that’s not enough, you can really churn out the heat with the Pre Boost and Master Boost.
A trio of style switches
The Silver Linings drive/preamp pedal easily adapts to your playing style, whether that's blues, pop, rock, or something in between. With a wide range of tones, this pedal rivals digital modellers; only, the Silver Linings provides immediate response with dynamics you can only draw out of analog circuits. And with three style switches, you're set for a journey filled with low-gain ballads and sonic bedlam.
- Soft style: Brings you soft clipping and low gain that'll take your tone to the realm of overdriven blackface amps.
- Vintage style: Supplies even harmonics with thick, full-bodied tones due to the asymmetrical clipping. This mix of fuzz and distortion perfectly responds to the touch.
- Hard style: Furnishes you with modern amp tones involving crystal cleans to downright full-tilt metal tones.
Three different modes
With the mode switches, the Silver Linings pedal adds even more tonal decadence to your sonic arsenal. Choose from three different modes to explore the tone that perfectly suits you.
- Normal mode: Turns the Silver Lining into a transparent drive, encompassing shimmering highs as well as solid low end.
- Preamp mode: This mode shines brightest when used directly into a power amp; that means no loss of high end but with the added volume to really drive the power amp.
- Mid Boost mode: Boosts the 800Hz range, smoothing the highs and providing a delightfully warm, round sound.
- Pre Boost: 30dB
- Post Boost: 20dB
- Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K ohm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Dimensions: 95 x 120 x 50mm
- Voltage: 9-18V DC, Centre Negative
- Current Draw: 40mA