Skip to content
Lambertones Pickups

Lambertones Pickups

Designed with the 99% of players in mind who can't afford a high-end electric guitar much less a boutique build, LAMBERTONES was started to give you a way to have professional tone for a much more reasonable investment. Between 5-10% of your electric guitars tonal qualities come from the materials of the instrument: wood types, pocket routing, nut build quality, bridge saddle technology, etc. The other 90% of your tone quality comes from your electrical components: pickups, shielding, potentiometers, capacitors, etc. Most guitars priced under $1500 come with mass produced pickups made overseas, low-tolerance winding specs, sub-par quality wire, substitute magnets, and more.
  • Original price $221.00 - Original price $402.00
    Original price $221.00
    $221.00 - $402.00
    $221.00 - $402.00
    Current price $221.00
    CUSTOM SHOP
    STAFF PICKS

    Lambertones | The CREMA | Clean & Crisp Humbucker PAF Guitar Pickup

    Lambertones

    Imagine waking up from a restless night to a perfectly pulled espresso shot: complex, creamy, without hints of bitter notes or heaviness. Our fla...

    View full details
    Original price $221.00 - Original price $402.00
    Original price $221.00
    $221.00 - $402.00
    $221.00 - $402.00
    Current price $221.00
  • Original price $161.00 - Original price $274.00
    Original price $161.00
    $161.00 - $274.00
    $161.00 - $274.00
    Current price $161.00
    CUSTOM SHOP
    STAFF PICKS

    Lambertones | The BLONDIE | Powerfully Flavourful T-Style Pickups

    Lambertones

    Sometimes a dark roast is just a little too much and we really need more of a "mmm, yes, that's good" experience. Mellow, light, yet powerfully fl...

    View full details
    Original price $161.00 - Original price $274.00
    Original price $161.00
    $161.00 - $274.00
    $161.00 - $274.00
    Current price $161.00
  • Original price $295.00 - Original price $335.00
    Original price $295.00
    $295.00 - $335.00
    $295.00 - $335.00
    Current price $295.00
    CUSTOM SHOP
    STAFF PICKS

    Lambertones | The TRIPLE SHOT | Single Coil S-Type Pickups w/ Enhanced Clarity & Consistency

    Lambertones

    With all the flavoured lattes and soy cappuccinos in the world its sometimes hard to tell where the origin of the roast was. Lets take it back to ...

    View full details
    Original price $295.00 - Original price $335.00
    Original price $295.00
    $295.00 - $335.00
    $295.00 - $335.00
    Current price $295.00
  • Original price $221.00 - Original price $355.00
    Original price $221.00
    $221.00 - $355.00
    $221.00 - $355.00
    Current price $221.00
    CUSTOM SHOP
    1-2 UNITS LEFT!

    Lambertones | The GRINDER | Clean & Crisp Humbucker PAF Guitar Pickup | Higher Output

    Lambertones

    The GRINDER is higher output than our CREMA model, and has been compared to a vintage P.A.F. with a modern flare. The GRINDER pushes breakup at th...

    View full details
    Original price $221.00 - Original price $355.00
    Original price $221.00
    $221.00 - $355.00
    $221.00 - $355.00
    Current price $221.00
  • Original price $254.00 - Original price $388.00
    Original price $254.00 - Original price $388.00
    Original price $254.00
    $201.00 - $402.00
    $201.00 - $402.00
    Current price $201.00
    CUSTOM SHOP
    STAFF PICKS

    Lambertones | The Ristretto | A P90 for folks who don't like P90's

    Lambertones

    A P90 tone like never before. Introducing “the RISTRETTO” - with our Neck output measuring 3.65k ohms and our Bridge coming out at 5.05k some mi...

    View full details
    Original price $254.00 - Original price $388.00
    Original price $254.00 - Original price $388.00
    Original price $254.00
    $201.00 - $402.00
    $201.00 - $402.00
    Current price $201.00
  • Original price $469.00 - Original price $469.00
    Original price
    $469.00
    $469.00 - $469.00
    Current price $469.00
    1-2 UNITS LEFT!
    STAFF PICKS

    Lambertones | THE LAMBERTRON | A True Vintage Filter'Tron Pickup

    Lambertones

    Introducing, “the LAMBER'TRON”. A true vintage-correct size replacement for your "Filter'Tron" sized pickup sets. This set brings balance back t...

    View full details
    Original price $469.00 - Original price $469.00
    Original price
    $469.00
    $469.00 - $469.00
    Current price $469.00