Zoom | LiveTrak L-8 | 8Ch Digital Mixer / Recorder | 12-in / 4-out USB Audio Interface
or 4x fortnight payments of $115.50 AUD with ⓘ
The Zoom LiveTrak L-8 is a portable podcasting console / 8-Channel Digital Mixer. Making it easier than ever to record, mix and monitor professional sounding podcasts or performances wherever you may be. Featuring 6 independent Zoom preamps, your Livetrak L-8 is built to handle anything from a whisper to a raucous debate. While combining the professional audio performance renowned with Zoom products, with additional features specifically for podcasters.
A built-in sound pad on the LiveTrak L-8 means you can easily press buttons to play intros, outros, jingles, ads, and sound effects. Giving you 6 easily-assignable sound pads, so the right sound is at the ready.
Additionally, if you plan on doing live phone call interviews on your podcast, the Livetrak L-8 makes it a breeze. Simply connect your phone via the provided TRRS cable, while the Mix-Minus function automatically prevents unwanted echo and feedback from the caller. Alternatively, you can use the USB connection to route audio from Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Slack and more. Ensuring you’re only capturing high-quality sound from your interviews.
Make sure each guest can clearly hear what’s happening with the four built-in headphone outputs. While the LiveTrak L-8 also records separate tracks for each microphone directly to your SD card. Enabling you to easily edit individual tracks later on.
Finally, the Zoom LiveTrak L-8 can run for up to 2 and a half hours with four AA batteries or USB battery. Offering the ultimate high-quality and ultra-portable podcasting experience.
- 8-channel digital mixer with 12-track simultaneous recording and 10-track playback
- Perfect for podcasters with six sound trigger pads, mix-minus function to reduce feedback and echoes during call-in interviews, and four headphone outputs for multiple participants
- Store up to seven recallable scenes for different recording and mixing configurations
- Ideal mixer for coffeehouses and other small venues, featuring up to three customizable monitor mixes, FX section, 3-band EQ, and live recording capabilities
- Doubles as a 24-bit/96kHz 12-in/4-out digital recorder / Audio Interface for cutting tracks in your home studio
- Battery-powered and portable for use in the field