Zoom | A1 FOUR | Acoustic Multi-Effects Pedal
or 4x fortnight payments of $33.75 AUD with ⓘ
The A1 FOUR is preloaded with over 80 effects, including more than 35 new groundbreaking effects designed and engineered for acoustic instruments.
Add a multitude of warm and rich tones to your guitar. From live “unplugged” performance sounds to the finger-playing style of country and blues, there’s so much to choose from. Gorgeous effects and acoustic guitar modelling will take your instrument to places it’s never been before. For saxophone players,the A1 FOUR makes it a breeze to perform that gritty, rock-and-roll sax growl. Or use the lush custom-chorus effect to emulate the sound of jazz fusion. The A1 FOUR gives sax players a soundscape of possibilities. The all-new “SaxChorus” effect delivers a more natural double-track and thick tone response by softening the modulated sensation typical of a chorus designed for the electric guitar. With ready-made settings for EQ and Compressors your sax will preserve its acoustically warm sound, even when amplified through mics.
Trumpet players will love the ability to shift from the bright sound of electric jazz to Zoom's signature Auto Wah sound effect. With the “Tp MD70” preset patch the Pedal Wah sound is tuned, resonates and adapts to the low frequency range and curve of the trumpet. Violin players can create the rich, full sound of a string symphony or dive into the raw, distorted explosion of metal. The A1 FOUR has effects for every genre.
For the harmonica player, play punchy, mid-range sounds of a blues harp, or experiment with your own new sounds. Breathing new life into your harmonica has never been so much fun. Play through the preset patch “Hm StevieW” and get that famous harmonica sound as the chorus’s wet signal effect is modified to fit the frequency response of the chromatic harmonica. The A1 FOUR even provides you with a truly effective simulation of the Bullet Mic, also known by harmonica players as the Green Bullet. Select the preset patch “Hm Juke” and now hear the legendary amplified, warm tone of the Green Bullet come to life, even when using any standard vocal microphone.
Even the upright bass player is catered for; With focused highs and rich lows, the A1 FOUR gives you control and flexibility from classical to rockabilly and all styles in between. Add octaves, select your piezo effect or create your own unique signature sound.
The A1 FOUR is the ideal effects unit for acoustic instruments.
- Over 80 built-in effects
- Dedicated effects for acoustic guitar, saxophone, trumpet, violin, and harmonica
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Effective anti-feedback filter
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns tailored for unplugged styles of music
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab