Walrus | JULIA V2 | Analog Chorus & Vibrato Pedal
From subtle textural movement to warbling trembulations, the Walrus Audio Julia V2 analog chorus/vibrato pedal — now featuring updated artwork from designer Adam Forster —is a master at sonic landscaping. Its feature set extends far beyond the usual suspects (rate, depth). An analog LFO with waveform switch toggles between sine and triangle wave shapes, enabling more reserved or dramatic effects as occasions demand; an LFO LED blinks in time for visual feedback. Most unique to the Walrus Audio Julia V2 is the Lag control, which determines how much “swing” each LFO sweep has. Together with the Depth control, Julia’s Lag knob really takes this pedal into a new realm of sound-shaping possibility. A fully continuous blend control dials between dry, chorus, and vibrato sounds. True bypass switching preserves your tone when Julia is out of the loop.
Walrus Audio pedals: built by sound-tweakers for sound-tweakers
The artists, musicians, and engineers at Walrus Audio take pleasure in chasing sounds that inspire, like the perfect breakup of an overdrive, a beautifully thick distortion, an endlessly sustaining reverb, and a self-oscillating delay. Simply put, these guys love to play with sound. They design stompboxes that re-create the sonic textures that they hear in their heads. Built by sound-tweakers for sound-tweakers, Walrus Audio's guitar pedals are as versatile as they are functional.
- Features updated artwork from original designer Adam Forster
- Subtle movement to warbling trembulations
- Continuously blend between dry, chorus, and vibrato sounds
- 100% analog circuitry
- Decades of tonal potential on tap
- Analog LFO with toggleable sine and triangle wave forms
- LED provides visual feedback of LFO rate
- Lag control determines the swing of the LFO sweep
- True bypass switching preserves your tone when the effect is switched off
- Requires a standard center-negative 9-volt power supply (30mA minimum; not included)