Universal Audio | Volt 176 | 1-in / 2-out USB-C Audio Interface | w/ 610 Tube Pre & 1176 FET Compressor
or 4x fortnight payments of $99.75 AUD with ⓘ
Arriving November 2021
Cutting-edge Interface with Built-in Analog Compression
The Universal Audio Volt 176 leverages UA's renowned analog expertise to deliver a USB-C audio interface worthy of a decades-long legacy. The Volt 176 boasts top-flight analog circuitry, along with class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, enabling you to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts. This bus-powered audio interface boasts one microphone preamplifier with switchable 610-style analog sound and convenient input metering. This interface's crown jewel, however, is its built-in 1176-derived FET compressor with three push-button application modes. Beyond that, stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Volt 176 vaunts a rugged, retro-inspired industrial design and comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Infuses your tracks with 610-style analog sound
UA is renowned for their classic analog designs, and the Volt 176 reflects their decades of experience. This audio interface includes a custom analog mic/line preamplifier circuit that sounds startingly similar to Universal Audio's classic 610 tube pre. The Volt 176's Vintage Preamp Mode employs expertly designed op-amps and solid-state electronics to deliver tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping, arming you with powerful, intuitive tone shaping for your microphones and line-level signals. Best of all, Vintage Preamp Mode is selectable, which enables you to use the Volt 176 with external preamps and channel strips with zero added coloration.
Includes a real-deal 1176-derived FET compressor
The UREI 1176 is legendary — a bona fide pro studio workhorse that can be used to add punch and presence to everything from drums to guitars to vocals. The Volt 176 includes a built-in FET compressor based on the classic 1176. But this isn't a digital emulation; rather, it's a real-deal analog compressor. The Volt 176's compressor includes three easy-to-use push-button modes for Vocals, Guitars, and Fast sources (the latter is tailor-made for drums), ensuring optimal settings for any source.
- 1-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with 1 microphone preamp/input channel
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Built-in 1176-derived analog compressor with 3 expert presets
- Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design with wood side panels
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle