Universal Audio | Volt 1 | 1-in / 2-out USB-C Audio Interface
or 4x fortnight payments of $50.00 AUD with ⓘ
Leveraging Universal Audio's renowned analog expertise, the Volt 1 is a USB-C audio interface worthy of UA's decades-long legacy. The Volt 1 boasts top-flight analog circuitry, along with class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, enabling you to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts. This bus-powered audio interface boasts one microphone preamplifier with switchable 610-style analog sound and convenient input metering. Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Universal Audio Volt 1 vaunts a rugged, retro-inspired industrial design and comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Armed with class-leading AD/DA conversion
The Universal Audio Volt 1 includes outstanding AD/DA conversion — a must-have feature for professional-sounding tracks. This optimized conversion circuitry delivers true 24-bit/192kHz performance, ensuring true-to-life detail and clarity with tons of dimensionality. With the Volt 1 in your studio, you'll be able to produce rock-solid, album-worthy tracks.
Infuses your tracks with 610-style analog sound
UA is renowned for their classic analog designs, and the Volt 1 reflects their decades of experience. This audio interface includes a custom analog mic/line preamplifier circuit that sounds startingly similar to Universal Audio's classic 610 tube pre. The Volt 1's Vintage Preamp Mode employs expertly designed op-amps and solid-state electronics to deliver tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping, arming you with powerful, intuitive tone shaping for your microphones and line-level signals. Best of all, Vintage Preamp Mode is selectable, which enables you to use the Volt 1 with external preamps and channel strips with zero added coloration.
- 1-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with 1 microphone preamp/input channel
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle