TC Electronic | Ditto+ Plus | Next Generation 60 Mins Multi-Session Looper Pedal
or 4x fortnight payments of $64.75 AUD with More info
The TC Electronic Ditto+ is a next-gen 60-minute looper with loads of player-friendly features. Enjoy total creative freedom with unlimited overdubs, while dynamic loop length enables you to layer long overdubs onto shorter loops. Experience easy import and export of your loops via USB. Benefit from detailed real-time information about your loops, thanks to a high-resolution color display. The Ditto+ also retains your loops in its internal memory after you power the stompbox down. Feeling nostalgic for the simplicity of your old-school looper? No problem. The Ditto+’s 1-knob control and easy-to-navigate layout supplies a familiar feel that lets you concentrate on your playing, not your pedalboard. The Ditto+ employs uncompressed 24-bit audio for maximum sound quality, while its analog-dry-through design maintains the integrity of your dry signal — even while the effect is on. If you appreciated TC’s original Ditto looper, you’ll flip over the Ditto+.
You’ll never get lost again
Guitarists far and wide appreciated the original Ditto for its simplicity, but when you got lost in the heat of a performance, you got well, lost. The TC Electronic Ditto+ solves this problem with a bright, high-resolution colour display. Thanks to this display, one quick glance is all you’ll need to know exactly where you are. It also makes accessing your loop session library a breeze, enabling you to cycle through your tracks via two selection buttons.
- Looper pedal with 60-minute recording time — you’ll never run out of space!
- Stores and recalls up to 99 loop sessions — puts an entire loop library at your feet!
- Unlimited overdubs ensure total creative freedom
- Dynamic loop length enables you to layer long overdubs onto shorter loops
- Import and export your loops and backing tracks via USB
- High-resolution colour display provides detailed real-time information about your loops
- Retains your loops in internal memory after you power the stompbox down
- Ditto Mode mimics the functionality of this stompbox’s predecessor
- 1-knob control and easy-to-navigate layout supplies a familiar feel
- Uncompressed 24-bit audio for maximum sound quality
- Analog-dry-through design maintains the integrity of your dry signal when the effect is on
- True-bypass switching retains signal integrity when the effect is off
- Small, pedalboard-friendly enclosure