Source Audio | TRUE SPRING | 3 Mode Stereo Reverb | w/ 56bit Sigma DSP
or 4x fortnight payments of $107.25 AUD with ⓘ
Definitive Spring Reverb Tone and Three Sweet Tremolo Modes
The Source Audio True Spring Reverb pedal packs some of the most realistic spring reverb tones you'll find in a pedal. And if that isn't magical enough for you, it also boasts three vibrant tremolo effects. From short ambient bursts to splashy tank-style surf reverb, the True Spring Reverb pedal delivers definitive spring sound, and you can tweak the spring tone to an astonishing degree with the free Neuro Editor software. Once you've created your custom tones, you can save up to three presets on the pedal for instant recall. If you've thought that you'll never be able to get a true spring reverb sound out of an effects pedal, then you need to try the Source Audio True Spring Reverb.
Three spring modes
The True Spring Reverb pedal's three spring modes — Short, Long, and Tank — cover a lot of sonic territory. The Short setting "offers a taut sound with a quick decay and smooth trails," inspired by '60s Blackface amps. The Long mode "produces long and deep reverb decays with noticeable 'drip' and highly animated trails." Finally, Tank mode is based on the sound of classic tube-driven reverb units, "characterized by their 'drippy' attack and animated trail."
Customize your tone with the Neuro Editor
Right out of the box, the True Spring Reverb pedal delivers authentic spring reverb tone — the icing on the cake is Source Audio's Neuro Editor software. Available for your smartphone as well as your desktop computer, Neuro takes you inside the pedal's powerful 56-bit Sigma DSP and allows you to fine-tune all sorts of parameters, from number of springs and spring length to pre-delay, diffusion, and much more. Once you've created your ideal effects, you can save up to three of them on the True Spring Reverb pedal for instant recall, without ever having to open the editor again.
- Reverb and tremolo effects pedal with stereo I/O
- 3 reverb modes cover the range from short amp-like spring reverb to tube-driven reverb tanks
- 3 tremolo modes include Opto, Harmonic, and tube Bias tremolo
- Free Neuro Editor allows you to fine-tune your effects and save up to 3 custom presets
- Neuro Editor offers a total of 9 reverb engine types: Short, Long, Tank, Space Spring, Drip Machine, Spring Hall, Trash Spring, Ventris True Spring, and Ventris Outboard Spring
- Stereo routing options include stereo to stereo, mono to mono, mono to stereo, stereo sum to mono, and external loop mode
- Switchable bypass modes — choose from buffered or true bypass
- Expression control input can control up to 3 simultaneous parameters
- External tap tempo switch for use with Source Audio Tap Switch (sold separately)
- MIDI compatible when used with the Source Audio Neuro Hub (sold separately)