Source Audio | LA LADY | 3 Classic Overdrive | w/ 56bit Sigma DSP
or 4x fortnight payments of $54.25 AUD with ⓘ
Every Overdrive You Could Ask For
Like all their One Series pedals, there's a lot more to the Source Audio L.A. Lady Overdrive pedal than meets the eye. The three factory-equipped overdrive engines cover popular territory — choose from a cranked British amp sound, a screamer-type overdrive, and a smooth tube-amp-style overdrive. Where the magic happens is with Source Audio's Neuro Editor software, which takes you inside the pedal's powerful 56-bit Sigma DSP and allows you to fine-tune all sorts of parameters. Neuro also gives you access to more overdrive engines, including distortions and fuzz too. And once you've created your ideal effects, you can save up to three of them on the Source Audio L.A. Lady Overdrive pedal for instant recall, without ever having to open the editor again.
Customize your tone with the Neuro Editor
You can make your L.A. Lady Overdrive pedal your does-it-all grit box simply by using the free Neuro Editor. Connect the L.A. Lady Overdrive via USB to the Neuro Editor, and you'll have access to Source Audio’s free library of additional overdrive, distortion, and fuzz algorithms — each directly downloadable to the pedal. The Neuro App also offers an extended range of adjustable parameters that includes Feedback, Output Level, Parametric EQ, advanced signal routing, and much more.
- 3 distinctive overdrive modes onboard, with more available via Neuro Editor software
- Free Neuro Editor offers access to additional overdrive, distortion, and fuzz engines, plus deep parameter tweaking
- Stock overdrive types include Classic, Crunch, and Smooth
- Stereo I/O with multiple effects routing options
- Switchable bypass modes — choose from buffered or true bypass
- Expression control input can control up to 3 simultaneous parameters
- MIDI controllable via Neuro Hub (sold separately)