Source Audio | EQ2 | Stereo Programmable Equalizer & Boost Pedal
or 4x fortnight payments of $78.25 AUD with ⓘ
Fine-tune Your Guitar’s Tone with This Flexible EQ
The Source Audio EQ2 Programmable Equalizer adds 10 flexible bands of sonic sculpting to your guitar rig. This state-of-the-art pedal packs a true stereo signal path and even the ability to apply a different preset to the Left and Right channels. The EQ2 Programmable Equalizer also includes up to 12dB of clean boost for pushing the front end of your amp, perfect for punching up solos and song intros. And once you’ve got your sound dialed in, you can save it as one of eight recallable user presets. The EQ2 Programmable Equalizer pedal also includes a MIDI input for switching between up to 128 presets, controlling parameters, and engaging/bypassing the effect.
±18dB of range over 10 frequency bands
The EQ2 Programmable Equalizer packs 10 frequency bands with a boost/cut of ±18dB per band — that’s a lot of sound shaping! Whether you want to sculpt your high-gain tones to perfection or eliminate unwanted feedback, this equalizer pedal is a powerful way to fine-tune the sound of your guitar rig.
Up to 12dB of clean boost
Besides offering top-drawer sound shaping, the EQ2 Programmable Equalizer also offers up to 12dB of clean boost. This transparent volume bump is a great way to increase your volume for solos or goose the front end of your amp for natural breakup. Built-in chromatic tuner
Use the Neuro software editor for deep customization
The real magic with the EQ2 Programmable Equalizer is accessed with the free Neuro software editor for mobile and desktop. In addition to fine-tuning all aspects of the equalizer, you'll be able to engage an optional dynamic limiter as well as a handy noise gate. You'll be able to access alternate signal routing schemes or even apply different EQ settings to each of the stereo channels.
- Configurable noise gate and limiter
- Ability to select parametric and graphics EQ
- Ability to have different EQ curves/types on each channel
- Adds 10 flexible bands of sonic sculpting to your guitar rig
- ±18dB range allows for substantial cuts and boosts
- +12dB clean boost increases volume for solos or pushes the front end of your amp for natural breakup
- Free Neuro software editor opens up deep customization options
- 8 recallable user presets for storing your settings
- MIDI input for switching presets, controlling parameters, and engaging/bypassing the effect