Soundcraft | Si PERFORMER 2 | 80 Ch Digital Mixer | w/ DMX Light Controller
What if you could control your sound and lights from the same console? The Soundcraft Si Performer 2 is a superb digital mixer with a built-in DMX 512 controller. With 24 recallable mic preamps, 24 motorized faders, configurable bussing, and internal Lexicon FX processors, the Si Performer 2 is ready for serious audio mixing duties. Factor in its onboard lighting control capabilities, and you've got a tool that enables one person to run the show - perfect for schools, churches, touring theatre companies, and conference centers. Do it all, with the Soundcraft Si Performer 2.
What a concept: digital audio mixing facilities married to a DMX 512 controller
Soundcraft has created something entirely new here: a digital audio console with a built-in DMX 512 controller. Think about what this means: one person can operate sound and lights from a centralized location. Until now, running a lighting rig required a separate lighting board (with its own operator) - and somewhere to put it. For churches, schools, theater companies, conference centers, and the like, it's a brave new world!
Amazing flexibility lets you handle the big shows with ease
If you think the Soundcraft Si Performer 2's input side is impressive, know that all Si Performer boards also sport versatile bussing, output processing, and connectivity. You can configure the 14 aux/group mixes as 14 mono mixes, eight mono plus six stereo mixes - or just about anything in between. The four matrix mixes can be mono or stereo as required. You also get four more mix busses dedicated to the internal Lexicon FX processors - all in addition to the left, right and center busses. Each bus mix features always-available compression, 4-band parametric EQ, graphic EQ, and delay.
Onboard hardware-based Lexicon FX processors don't soak up your resources
Soundcraft Si Performer consoles incorporate four stereo Lexicon FX processors based on the acclaimed MX400. With fully adjustable parameters and dedicated tap-tempo keys, you can tweak to your heart's content. These FX are hardware-based, so even if you're using a ton of them it doesn't affect your other processing in the slightest - all your dynamics, EQ, filters, delays, and GEQs will be always available, no questions asked.
Mix with confidence: you're mixing on a Soundcraft
As befitting any Soundcraft digital mixer, the Si Performer 3 gives you extensive facilities and legendary audio quality, courtesy of the cutting-edge EMMA DSP processor - the same DSP platform that has helped rocket previous Soundcraft Si series consoles to stardom. With prodigious processing power, bulletproof reliability, impressive flexibility, amazing ease of use, and built-in lighting control capabilities, the Si Performer 3 is an outstanding value. Exactly what you'd expect from Soundcraft.
Soundcraft Si Performer 2 Digital Console with DMX Control Features:
- Digital audio mixing facilities married to a DMX 512 controller
- 24 recallable mic preamps; 24 motorized faders; 8 stereo returns
- Up to 80 inputs on mixdown
- Input channels include highpass filter, input delay, gate, compressor, and parametric EQ
- Eight VCAs, eight mute groups
- Two Option Card slots for ViSi Connect expansion cards
- FaderGlow and color backlit name displays keep you well informed, even in the dark
- 14 aux/group mixes can be configured as 14 mono mixes or 8 mono plus 6 stereo mixes
- Matrix mixes can be mono or stereo, as needed
- Four internal Lexicon FX processors (based on the MX400) deliver hardware-level performance
- Four mix busses dedicated to the internal Lexicon FX processors (based on the MX400)
- 20 variable-send (aux) buses give you impressive routing flexibility
- L/C/R busses provide options for mixing left/right + mono/center or left/center/right (LCR)
- Each LCR bus feature always-available compression, 4-band parametric EQ, graphic EQ, and delay
- BSS GEQ on every bus ensures you'll never run out of processing power
- DMX 512 controller gives you flexible automated lighting control
- Perfect for schools, churches, touring theatre companies, and conference centers