SHURE | SM7B | Large Diaphragm Broadcast Dynamic Vocal Microphone | w/ Optional sE DM1 Preamp
or 4x fortnight payments of $158.50 AUD with ⓘ
The Shure SM7B gives you a broadcast-quality dynamic vocal microphone that’s perfect for your voice-overs and broadcasts. With a unique, “hanging-yoke” design, the SM7B is easily mounted into position. Sporting a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response that makes it ideal for all professional music and speech applications. But it doesn’t stop there, the SM7B also features a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off, mid-range emphasis control, and shielding against broadband interference. Preventing your mic from picking up unwanted electromagnetic hums generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other devices. As well as eliminating mechanical noise transmission with the internal air suspension shock.
Furthermore, the Shure SM7B has been updated since its earlier models. Offering an improved bracket design and greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, the SM7B includes an A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. So whether you’re working in the broadcast environment, or recording vocals in the studio. You can’t go wrong with the Shure SM7B.
Equally found at home, in the radio studio, or the recording studio. You’re “Shure” to appreciate the flat, wide-range frequency response the SM7B delivers; so its perfect for close-miked spoken and sung vocals. Above all, the SM7B is a dynamic mic that’s better than ever. Boasting an updated cartridge with advanced shielding, so interference will never be a problem.
Finally, housed in high quality and rugged construction, the SM7B will stand the test of time. Overall, the Shure SM7B is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone that will take your vocal recordings to the next level.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean & natural reproduction of both music & speech
- Bass rolloff & mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Includes A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds & gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting & dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency & symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection & minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction & excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability