Sennheiser | MD435 | Cardioid Dynamic | Handheld Microphone
or 4x fortnight payments of $109.50 AUD with ⓘ
The MD 435 provides every voice the same tonal qualities and characteristics made familiar with the MD 9235. Its high-quality aluminum-copper voice coil refines high frequencies with detailed transparency and highlights even the finest nuances. Even subtle vocals can be heard and accentuated effortlessly in the mix.
The MD 435 may be sensitive when reproducing vocals, but it is robust when it comes to handling. The cardioid pickup pattern allows the user to be at varying distances and angles from the microphone and provides reliable protection against feedback.
The MD 435 has inherited its superb acoustics and superior reliability from the famous MD 9235 transmitter capsule. It is the first choice among sound engineers for highly demanding live and broadcast productions and complex stage settings. These qualities are also now available as a wired version.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum-copper voice coil
- Nuanced reproduction of high frequencies
- Assertive and resistant to feedback
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield it from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal design