sE Electronics | sE2300 | Multi Pattern | Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
or 4x fortnight payments of $122.50 AUD with ⓘ
The sE Electronics sE2300 is a multi-pattern studio condenser microphone. Featuring Class-A components and offering incredible sound. Delivering the same high level of performance that made the original sE2200 such a success. While adding multiple polar patterns and giving you even more versatility. So, whether you’re recording vocals, drums or guitars; your sE2300 will nail any recording. Withstanding up to 146dB of noise (with the -20dB pad engaged) while maintaining a super-low noise floor.
Overall, the sE2300 is a great value for money studio condenser microphone. Giving you everything you need to capture high-quality recordings. Not to mention it also comes packed with a shock mount and pop filter for optimum performance.
- An amazing value in a large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Discrete Class-A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source
- Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns supply versatile operation
- Ideal for everything from vocals to drum overheads to guitar amps
- Handcrafted 1″ condenser capsule provides top-notch sound
- 80Hz/160Hz highpass filter and -10dB/-20dB pad for advanced onboard sound-shaping options
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provide you with an extended dynamic range
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 126dB/133dB/146dB (0dB/-10dB/-20dB attenuation pad)
- Shockmount and pop filter are included
- Requires +48-volt phantom power