sE Electronics | Voodoo VR2 | Ribbon Microphone | Active
or 4x fortnight payments of $144.75 AUD with ⓘ
The sE Electronics VR2 Voodoo Ribbon microphone is a professional active microphone designed for live and studio applications. Designed in-house at sE by classical musician, designer, and sE CEO Siwei Zou, it performs across a 20Hz to 18kHz range ensuring you’ll encounter very few applications that wouldn’t benefit from its detailed, open, and natural sound. Each capsule features is hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by sE’s highly specialized technicians to ensure the quality and performance.
Preferred by sound engineers for acoustic instruments and vocal performances for its superbly detailed, open and natural recording. The Voodoo’s ability to perform – coupled with its unique look – have already made it a secret weapon for thousands of players worldwide.
- 20hz-18khz frequency range for capturing great sound throughout the range
- Specifications similar to ribbon microphones costing well over double its price
- Active electronics make tracking quiet sound sources simple
- 135dB max SPL for getting great results with louder sound sources
- Figure-8 pickup pattern is amazing at picking up environmental sounds and impulses
- Requires +48V phantom power