sE Electronics | SE V7X | Super Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
or 4x fortnight payments of $40.50 AUD with ⓘ
The sibling to the acclaimed vocal-oriented V7, the sE Electronics V7 X is a dynamic instrument microphone ideal for a broad range of instrumental applications – both in the studio and on stage. Its specialized capsule’s innovative aluminum voice coil and brand new acoustic design are specifically tailored for full-bandwidth instrumental reinforcement & recording, with a perfect balance of detailed highs and deep, ultra-powerful lows, allowing for use on nearly any source from electric guitar cabinets to brass instruments, snare drums to choir, and many more.
THE HEART OF THE V7 X: THE NEW DMC7 X CAPSULE
The all-new custom DMC7 X capsule offers the same technologies and features as its sibling within the V7, including its innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil. While the V7 is optimized for vocals, the capsule in the V7 X has been custom-tuned for instrumental use. The upper frequency range is smooth & balanced, capturing every nuance of the player, while the lowered resonance and extended, powerful low frequency response allows for a complete spectrum of instruments: 4×12 guitar cabs, toms, snares, horns, rotary organs, or any other instrument all come through loud, natural, and clear.
The supercardioid pattern of this sophisticated capsule also helps isolate your instruments from other sound sources on the stage – efficiently reducing stage bleed and ensuring copious amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances and high workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, high-end sound quality and superb consistency.
ALL-METAL HOUSING & BEVELED SPRING STEEL GRILLE
The V7 X’s road-ready design is all metal – no plastic parts here. The chassis’ high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
And see that beveled edge around the grille? This prevents the V7 X from rolling when set down on top of an amp or the stage floor.
- Dynamic microphone that’s custom-tuned for instruments
- Specialized aluminum voice coil offers superb sound reproduction
- Supercardioid capsule yields excellent isolation and massive amounts of gain before feedback
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and other distracting sounds
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Beveled edge keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable zinc alloy construction
- Includes a carrying pouch, mic clip, thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand, and more