RJM | OVERTURE | Programmable Classic Overdrive | 100% Analog w/ MIDI Brain | 12dB Pre Boost
or 4x fortnight payments of $149.75 AUD with More info
The Overture takes six great classic and modern overdrive tones and puts them all into one pedal. Create up to 8 presets with your favourite settings and recall them with the press of a button.
You get six overdrive modes, four based on classic pedals and two that are brand new. An additional pre-boost circuit can also be switched in to boost the input of any of the overdrive modes, with up to 12dB of additional gain.
High quality components are used throughout the Overture, and the incoming 9 volt power supply is boosted internally to 18 volts for the best performance from the circuit. This makes the Overture very dynamic and “big” sounding.
If you use MIDI, you can get even more from the Overture. You can access up to 100 presets and use an external controller to adjust parameters on the fly. There is special support for MIDI controllers with expression pedals – you can easily set up knob settings for the “heel down” and “toe down” positions of the pedal and the Overture will smoothly transition between those settings as you move the pedal.
- 100% analog signal path
- 6 overdrive modes (Clean Boost, Classic, Boutique, Versatile, Smooth, Crunch)
- Pre-boost circuit with up to 12dB available boost
- 8 user-programmable presets (100 when used with a MIDI controller)
- 100 presets available using a MIDI controller
- Responds to both MIDI PC and CC messages
- 1/4″ mono unbalanced audio input and output
- 5-pin MIDI input and output, bidirectional when used with compatible equipment
- USB-C connector for connection to phone, tablet or computer. Appears as a standard MIDI device in MIDI enabled apps
- Power Requirements: 9VDC power supply capable of providing 150mA or more current
- BOSS-type power connector, 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector, centre negative
- Dimensions: 11.1 (w) x 13.3 (d) x 6.1 (h) cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Made in USA