PRS | Wind Through The Trees | Dual Analog Flanger w/ LFO Mix Control
or 4x fortnight payments of $96.50 AUD with ⓘ
What’s better than the jet plane whoosh of an all-analog flanger? Two of them loaded into a single stompbox! The PRS Wind Through the Trees Dual Analog Flanger pedal gives you access to everything from a subtle swirl to all-out modulation madness, courtesy of two all-analog flangers with their own dedicated Manual/Depth/Rate LFO controls. A single Mix knob allows you to sweep between a full 50/50 split for each flanger or a subtle mix of the two — this setup is perfect for achieving everything from ultra-fat double-flange to two screaming flangers pulsing against each other to the tamer tones of a traditional single flanger pedal. Finally, the global Regen and Added Highs knobs provide significantly more tone-sculpting power than your typical flanger, all adding up to an exceptionally versatile pedal that’s more than worthy of the PRS title!
Dedicated LFO controls and Mix knob
PRS describes the Wind Through The Trees as the sound of “the wind whipping through the trees,” and we have to hand it to them, it’s a rather apt description of this psychedelic stompbox. Since both flangers have their own dedicated Manual/Depth/Rate controls, you can set both at similar settings for a super-saturated single flange tone or tune them to wildy different positions, forcing each flanger to battle it out for sonic supremacy! Lastly, a Mix knob allows you to perfectly dial in how much of each flanger you need – you can even dime it to a single side for traditional single-flanger tones.
Find your favorite flange tone
In addition to the impressive array of per-flanger controls, the Wind Through The Trees also sports several global controls to dial in your ideal modulation tone. An Added Highs knob does exactly what it says on the tin, boosting the pedal’s high frequencies to give your signal a healthy dose of cutting clarity
- All-analog design with two versatile flangers built into a single stompbox
- Individual Manual, Depth, and Rate controls are available for each flanger, allowing you an incredible array of dual-flange tones
- Mix control allows the pedal to either operate as a traditional single flanger or blend in signal from each flanger
- Global regen control ups the intensity and gives you the power to build unique and extreme modulation tones
- Global added highs knob boosts your clarity — ideal when you start getting into experimental territory!
- Dry/wet knob lets you dial in everything from a slight whoosh to an all-out battle between the two flangers
- Proudly made in the USA