Pace iLok | 3rd Gen | iLok USB Smart Key
or 4 fortnight payments of $18.75 AUD with More info
The 3rd generation iLok (iLok3) from PACE Anti-Piracy offers a smaller, faster device holding three times the number of licenses. Recent advances in the chip design and manufacturing processes have enabled the evolution of the new iLok version, which is much smaller and more robust than its predecessors.
The new iLok is fully backward compatible with previous versions – so all software developed for use with a 2nd generation iLok will continue to work with a 3rd generation iLok. Since its release 16 years ago, the iLok hardware device has never been compromised.
The design of the 3rd generation iLok is a huge step up from previous versions. The internal components are ingeniously small, packed into their metal case using methods that make duplication virtually impossible. And fewer components means fewer points of failure once the device is being used in the field.
- The 3rd generation iLok can hold up to 1500 licenses depending on the license type (3 x version 2 capacity)
- You can have any combination of older iLoks and new iLoks in your account at the same time
- Unobtrusive 1.5" x 0.5" size
- Durable split- and crack-proof 1-piece extruded aluminium frame
- Wider, stronger security loop accommodates most desktop security cables
- Large, clearly visible etched serial number won't easily rub off
- Stylish embossed logo makes counterfeiting extremely difficult
- Glowing blue LED indicator