Music Nomad | MN668 | Diamond Coated Nut File Set for Guitar | Light Strings | 6-Piece
or 4x fortnight payments of $49.75 AUD with More info
WARNING: These files cut really well! Music Nomad’s patent pending Nut Files feature a revolutionary diamond coating & round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut & polish slots at the same time & do not drift like common toothed files.
The industrial, even diamond coating cuts all nut or saddle materials such as nylon, bone, graphite & even metals such as brass & zinc. We added an ergonomic handle for total comfort & control of your cut, or you can remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option. This custom set comes with 6 x Nut File sizes for Electric Guitar - Light Strings. We even include a compact, strong aluminum case. That’s Music Nomad quality - raising the bar in equipment care.
- Electric guitar - Light strings nut file set (.010”, .013”, .017”, .028”, .036”, .046”) with industrial strength diamond coating.
- Comes in a compact, lightweight and strong aluminum case: 3" x 6" x 1.4"
- Innovative diamond coated, round "String-Shape" blade design that won't bend, resulting in smooth, precision cuts
- Laser engraved size on each blade plus ergonomic handle and convenient workbench hang hole
- Perfect for cutting and polishing at the same time for new or existing nut slots
- Great for all nut or saddle materials such as Nylon, Bone, Graphite & even metals such as Brass & Zinc