LISTEN Tech | LR4200 Pack | Intelligent DSP RF Receiver Pack | 150MHZ | Compatible w/ LT800
or 4x fortnight payments of $119.75 AUD with ⓘ
The LR-4200-150 receiver from Listen Technologies offers outstanding audio clarity and quality with the best range and reception in its class.
Part of our Intelligent Digital Signal Processing (iDSP) line, the LR-4200-150 is the smallest device of its kind, resulting in a compact unit thast is easy for users to carry, wear, and use. An integrated neck loop/lanyard offers hands-free convenience, and the DSP loop driver offers an improved listening experience for anyone with a T-coil-equipped hearing aid. Dual 3.5mm output jacks also allow receivers to be shared between users.
Each receiver is also equipped with a micro USB connection, making it easy for venues to charge and update the units via any standard USB port.
The LR-4200-150 incorporates advanced Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that offer long life and reliable power, allowing each receiver to provide outstanding performance even during longer presentations or conferences. Charge status, along with channel information and volume level, are easy to read on the integrated OLED display.
The LR-4200-150 is an outstanding receiver choice for any venue looking to offer convenient, reliable assistive listening with best-in-class clarity.
- High-performance 150 MHz RF receiver offering best-in-class sensitivity and 20dB less noise than other devices
- Integrated neck loop/lanyard with DSP loop driver for an enhanced T-coil listening experience
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and use and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- OLED display showing channels, battery status, channel status, volume level, and more
- Limited lifetime warranty with hassle-free support
- Lanyard and belt clip options offer convenient and discreet choices for the end user
- Advanced rechargeable battery technology eliminates the costs and hassles associated with frequent battery replacement
- Designed for single-channel applications