Lewitt | LCT 540 S SUBZERO | 1" True Condenser Studio Microphone
The engineering of this particular piece of cutting-edge audio technology asked for a forward-thinking approach towards capsule and circuit design. As a result, a way of experiencing sound at infinite depth and absolute precision came to life; its name, the LCT 540 SUBZERO. Get involved with tone and sound in ways unheard and bring your recordings to perfection by capturing all the fine-grained characteristics that constitute each moment of your performance. Rediscover your instrument and voice on a whole new level of musical detail.
The LCT 540 SUBZERO comes in a military-grade protective case, with a shock mount that reduces structure-borne noise to a minimum, and a magnetic pop-filter that integrates perfectly with the design of the microphone.
- 1" true condenser studio microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Developed in close cooperation with world-renowned producers and audio engineers
- First and foremost designed to be an outstanding vocal microphone
- Naturally, thanks to its specifications, it is suitable for almost any application
- Unique self-noise architecture
- Dynamic range of 132 dB, Max SPL of 136 dB
- Ultra-resolution sonic images
- Excellent transient response