Lehle | P-Split Stereo | Splitter and DI Box
or 4x fortnight payments of $93.50 AUD with ⓘ
The LEHLE P-SPLIT STEREO combines passive intelligent splitting with the highest possible signal fidelity in a double pack.
The classic solution for splitting, eliminating hum, balancing and reamplification in recording applications, now appears in a doubled version and this time adds the passive summing of signals.
The possibilities are reaching far. Tap the full potential. Two LEHLE TRANSFORMER HZ are working at the heart of the LEHLE P-SPLIT STEREO, galvanically isolating the particular ISO outputs from each other, eliminating any possibility of ground loops and hum. The LEHLE TRANSFORMER HZ process both high and low impedance with uncompromising sound quality. At the ISO outputs you can pick off the signal either unbalanced or balanced – regardless of the signal type in the rest of your rig.
Splitter, DI Box and Problem Solver
- Two high-impedance Lehle Transformer HZs, each with phase and ground switch
- Can be used as unbalanced or balanced
- Passive - requires no power supply
- Applications: Isolating a stereo signal (e.g. two amplifiers can be used in stereo and at the same time the stereo signal can be sent to a mixing console or audio interface of the DAW).
- Splitting a stereo input signal to the galvanically isolated outputs (without hum loop)
- Elimination of unwanted hum noises
- Dimensions (W x D): 204 x 152 mm
- Weight: 614 g
- Input L (6.3 mm stereo jack)
- Input R (6.3 mm stereo jack)
- DIR Output L (6.3 mm stereo jack)
- ISO Output L (6.3 mm stereo jack)
- DIR Output R (6.3 mm stereo jack)
- ISO Output R (6.3 mm stereo jack)