LD Systems | Wireless In Ear Monitoring System | LDU306IEMHP | 655-679MHz Frequency
or 4x fortnight payments of $149.75 AUD with More info
⠀Click HERE to find the BEST FREQUENCY to USE IN YOUR AREA⠀
The U300 line of in-ear monitoring systems are designed for unlimited freedom of movement on-stage with perfect in-ear monitoring at all times. Developed in Germany, their clear, modern design and straightforward operation make them the perfect choice – not just for beginners. With a range of up to 100 m and low-reaching frequency band of 50 Hz to 16 kHz you can ensure you will get professional performance. Use the U300 in-ear sets between 655 MHz – 679 MHz (B6) frequency band. Furthermore, use up to 6 systems simultaneously with the one case.
Offering a choice of 12 transmission channels plus RF 10mw of transmission power. They can also be operated in mono or stereo mode. Combo sockets serve as symmetrical XLR and asymmetrical 6.35 mm jack inputs. Control your left and right input levels separately, while the two LED chains indicate audio signal strength.
The U300® bodypack receiver has a mini-jack socket to connect the earphones as well as displays for the channel, stereo mode and low battery status. Running on two AA batteries, it has an operating time of 10 hours. A practical controller allows individual adjustment of the monitoring volume during a performance. A convenient 19″ rack assembly kit included. Overall, the LD Systems In Ear Monitoring system is perfect for monitoring your sound on stage.
- Low-reaching frequency response
- 12 selectable channels
- Choice of stereo or mono mode
- Up to 6 systems can be used simultaneously
- 10-hour bodypack operating time with two AA batteries
- Unlimited number of bodypacks can be set to the same transmission frequency
- Channel and RF reception displayed on bodypack
- Transmitter in rugged metal casing with stereo level display
- Removable antenna with BNC connection
- 19” rack assembly kit included.
- Earphones included