JET Pedals | LION | Programmable Distortion w/ Onboard Presets & Full MIDI Control
or 4x fortnight payments of $119.75 AUD with ⓘ
Introducing the Lion, a 100% all analog signal path, programmable distortion pedal with onboard presets and full midi control. The Lion is an op amp based distortion with hard clipping diodes placed after the feedback loop of the op amp. While it is it's own unique circuit, it can be closely compared to similar type circuits like the Boss DS-1, Pro Co Rat, and JHS Angry Charlie, etc. The Lion features an internal 18V charge pump converting a standard 9V power supply to 18V for maximum headroom and responsive touch dynamics.
- 100% All Analog Signal Path
- Full MIDI Control Over Every Knob, Switch, Feature, etc.
- Internal 18V Charge Pump for Maximum Headroom & Responsive Touch Dynamics
- 3 Selectable Distortion Circuits
- 3 Selectable Presets (knobs not active in preset mode)
- 100 On-Board Presets w/ the Use of a MIDI Controller
- Any Circuit Can Be Saved to Any Preset Location
- Live Mode (knobs always active)
- Preset Mode (knobs inactive)
- Quick access between Live Mode & Presets
- Multi-Colored LED's Showing the Status of Each Preset & Algorithm
- Double Tap the Preset Switch for an Instant Lead Boost
- Soft Click Bypass Switches
- Power via 9v (Negative Tip) DC Power Supply (power supply not included)
- *Requires 200ma or larger power supply (anything less will result in performance issues)
- Dimensions L x W x H - 4.7 in x 3.7 in. x 1.66 in. (119 mm x 94 mm x 42 mm)
More info & MIDI Setup Details can be found here.