ISP Technologies | 180W Stealth Pro Power Amp
Impressive Power, Size, and Tone
The ISP Technologies Stealth pedalboard power amp is one of the smallest, lightest high-power amplifiers you can get for your guitar rig. It's just 9" x 4" x 2", it packs 180 watts of power with a Class A/B amp design for top-notch tone and saturation performance. Use the Stealth power amp as a high-power engine to drive a single cabinet at incredible volume, or use it in stereo to power two cabinets with 80 watts a piece. When high power and compact design is your solution, turn to the ISP Technologies Stealth power amp.
High power that can fit on your pedalboard
The Stealth power amp can be the foundation of an incredibly compact yet powerful guitar rig. It's only 9" x 4" x 2", small enough to fit on larger pedalboards. And the Stealth can power a single 4 x12" cab at 8 ohms with incredible volume, or you can use it in stereo mode to send 80 watts to two 4-ohm cabinets.
Smart design sets a high standard for performance
High power aside, the ISP Technologies Stealth is built to incredibly high standards. It's got internal protection against shorts, open circuits, and incorrect impedance loads. An internal power on/off output control circuit also prevents pops when you turn it on and off. In other words, you can count on the Stealth power amp at every gig.
ISP Technologies Stealth 180-watt Power Amplifier Features:
- Compact high-power pedalboard power amp
- Powers 1 x 8-ohm cabinet with 180 watts, or Stereo 2 x 4-ohm cabinets at 80 watts each
- 16-ohm operation approved by manufacturer - delivers around 60% of the power compared to an 8-ohm load
- Internal protection against shorts, open circuits, and incorrect impedance loads
- Internal output control circuit prevents damaging pops when turning amp on/off
- Class A/B amplifier circuit for analog saturation and clipping sonic performance
- Time Delay operation for POP free turn on / turn off
- Includes rack ears
- Dimensions: 9” W x 1.75” H x 4” D
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.5 Kg)