IK Multimedia | UNO Synth Pro Desktop | Paraphonic Dual Filter Analog Synth | 32 Keys
or 4x fortnight payments of $187.25 AUD with ⓘ
An Expanded UNO for Your Desktop!
The IK Multimedia UNO Synth is a digitally controlled analog powerhouse that is a favourite among synthesists for its portability, flexibility, and massive synth tones. Now, IK Multimedia has dialed the UNO Synth up a few notches with the UNO Synth Pro Desktop, adding paraphonic capabilities, a third oscillator, a second multimode filter, a 64-step sequencer, expansive modulation, and a formidable digital effects engine. Additionally, the UNO Synth Pro Desktop has 32 multi-touch keys yet remains small enough to throw in a gig back for live performances and remote jam sessions, and it has a full set of sound design features that put no limits on the variety of stunning patches you can create. Plus, the UNO Pro Synth takes advantage of its paraphonic design to offer “chord” mode for conjuring mesmerising pads, stabs, and analog synth textures. For fans of the original UNO Synth, and for those seeking a portable analog synth with serious functionality, the IK Multimedia UNO Synth Pro Desktop can’t be missed!
- Digitally controlled paraphonic analog synthesiser desktop module
- All-analog signal path with self-tuning oscillators
- 3 independent analog oscillators with saw, triangle, and pulse waves
- Oscillator waveforms are continuously variable
- Osc section also includes pulse-width modulation and white noise generation
- 2 independent filters: 2-pole OTA multimode filter, and SSI 2/4-pole resonant filter for 24 total filter modes
- 2 full ADSR envelopes, for both filter and amplitude
- LFO with saw, square, triangle, sine, random; ring modulator; and white noise generator
- 40+ parameters at your fingertips, with 4 encoders combined with function buttons
- Multi-touch 32-note chromatic keyboard
- Built-in multi-FX, including analog overdrive and digital modulation, delay, and reverbs
- 10-mode, 4-octave arpeggiator
- 64-step sequencer with real-time recording and step editing for pitch, CV gate, and mod parameters
- Audio input for daisy-chaining other synths modules, drum machines, etc.
- Complete MIDI implementation — all parameters and clock can be controlled via external MIDI Balanced stereo outputs, headphone output, USB, MIDI I/O, and CV/gate connections for integrating with digital audio workstations and hardware synthesisers