IK Multimedia | Axe I/O Interface | USB Audio Interface w/ Advanced Guitar Tone Shaping
or 4 fortnight payments of $174.75 AUD with More info
AXE I/O is a professional 2 in/5 out audio interface – and controller - designed specifically with the needs of the recording guitarist in mind, providing best-in-class sound quality and powerful features aimed squarely at making your recordings faster, easier and better than ever.
AXE I/O offers an exclusive triple-topology, fully discrete input circuit, with both PURE and JFET input stages, to go from transparent to tube-like with just a single switch.
Its patent-pending Z-Tone™ impedance-adapting circuit interacts with your guitar's pick-ups to give you a massive range of tonal flexibility, you’ve never heard before.
Plus AXE I/O includes a dedicated Amp Out, so you can process your recording with real guitar amps and stomps without the need for external accessories (and without having to unplug your existing connections!). This low-noise out also eliminates ground loops, to keep even the highest-gain re-amplification as quiet as possible.
And AXE I/O seamlessly integrates with the included AmpliTube 4 Deluxe to select presets and control values via the front input knob, and lets you connect pedals and switches to get the most from your virtual rig without ever taking your hands off your axe.
We even included an onboard tuner so you can be ready to record in an instant whenever inspiration strikes.
Every element of AXE I/O has been created with no-compromise quality and real-world usefulness.
It’s the interface we wish we’d had all along.
- A robust 24-bit/192kHz guitar recording interface — the ideal front end for your virtual amps
- A comprehensive tracking solution — great for turning those riffs into songs
- Includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, 10 T-RackS Singles, and Ableton Live 10 Lite recording software
- JFET input stage adds analog mojo to your incoming guitar/bass signal
- PURE input stage offers 117dB of headroom and clarity
- Switch for passive and active pickups
- Z-Tone variable impedance optimizes your instrument for AmpliTube’s virtual amps and stomps
- 2 Class A mic preamps with +48-volt phantom power make the AXE I/O a full-fledged production tool
- Accurate clocking; transparent conversion
- Onboard tuner keeps you sounding your best
- Dedicated re-amp output lets you re-record or live monitor through a live amp
- Control your virtual rig with assignable preset knob
- 2 inputs for single or double footswitches and expression pedals