Headrush | FRFR-112 | 2000-watt 1x12" Powered Guitar Cabinet
The HeadRush FRFR-112 powered guitar cabinet delivers a full-range, flat-response speaker platform to help you bring your modeled guitar tones to life. It's equipped with a custom 12" speaker and a high-frequency driver with 2,000 watts of peak power on tap for clear, punchy amplification with huge headroom. Just connect your pedalboard or multi-effects processor, and you can expect consistent tone at any volume level. For stage convenience, an XLR output allows you to send your tone directly to the PA system. If you've perfected your electric guitar tone through your pedalboard or modeling processor, the HeadRush FRFR-112 is a great way to amplify it.
Full range, flat response for amp modelers and emulators
If you use an amplifier and effects modeling processor like the HeadRush Pedalboard, you want to hear your crafted amp tones without them being colored by yet another amplifier. That's where the HeadRush FRFR-112 powered speaker cabinet comes in — its full-range, flat-response performance means you hear your modeled tones exactly as you've constructed them, at any volume level.
Built-in stage convenience
Many performing guitarists want to send their modeled guitar tone straight to the PA while monitoring from an amp on stage. The HeadRush FRFR-112 makes this easy — an XLR output is ready to send the mix of its two inputs directly to the PA system mixer (or to chain multiple FRFR-112 cabinets together). Also handy is the Contour EQ switch, which helps cut excessive mud and rumble you'll encounter on some stages.
Flexible positioning options
The HeadRush FRFR-112 powered speaker features a tilt-back cabinet design, allowing you to use it like a stage monitor. It also features a pole mounting point for use with any standard speaker pole stand, so you can position it at head height if need be. This means the FRFR-112 could also be the ideal personal monitor for keyboardists, drummers, and anyone else that requires clear, powerful, pole-mountable monitoring.
HeadRush FRFR-112 Powered Speaker Cabinet Features:
- 1 x 12", 2,000-watt (peak) powered speaker cabinet for electric guitar
- Full-range, flat-response performance is perfect for amplifying modeled guitar tones
- Also excels as a powerful, transparent stage monitor
- Tilt-back design for floor use, can also be pole mounted
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with volume controls and clip indicators
- XLR output for chaining powered cabinets, or for sending your mix direct to the PA system
- Contour EQ switch helps compensate for excessive lows and mids on some stages
- Tilt-back design for floor use, can also be pole mounted on any standard speaker pole mount