Ernie Ball | Super Slinky | M-Steel | ELECTRIC Guitar Strings | 9-42 | P02923
or 4x fortnight payments of $5.00 AUD with ⓘ
Ernie Ball M-Steel Electric Guitar Strings are made of a patented Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with a powerful low-end response. M-Steel plain electric guitar strings are comprised of a specially tempered steel for maximum fatigue resistance. The electric plain strings also utilize a patented winding of steel around the ball end that reduces slippage, breakage and stays in tune better than conventional plain strings.
- Gauges .09, .011, .016, .024w .032, .042.
- Superior magnetic attraction providing the most expressive strings ever created
- Dynamic frequency response with increased output and added strength
- Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire
- Producing a richer and fuller tone with powerful low end response
- Featuring the finest and freshest materials