Ernie Ball | Earthwood Medium Light Phosphor Bronze | Acoustic Guitar String | 12-54
or 4x fortnight payments of $3.75 AUD with ⓘ
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings are made from 92 percent copper, 7.7 percent tin, 0.3 percent phosphorus wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. These guitar strings have a light orange, gold colour and provide a mellow, ringing sound with excellent clarity.
- Gauges .012, .016, .024w, .032, .044, .054.
- Provide unprecedented strength and longer string life
- Plain strings to provide superior tensile and fatigue strength
- Plasma cleaning provides improved corrosion resistance
- No flaking or difference in feel than traditional strings
- Perfect for aggressive players and frequent travellers