EastWest | Spaces 2 | True Stereo Convolution Reverb Plug-in
or 4x fortnight payments of $162.25 AUD with ⓘ
Use the Discount Code: "EASTWEST"
to receive 60% OFF Discount (until 15th of May 2020)
EastWest Spaces II
Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, EastWest Spaces II includes 353 brand new reverbs recorded in churches, concert halls, opera houses, catacombs, train stations, recording studios, and warehouses.
A unique feature of SPACES II is the instrument specific reverbs that have been designed to take the guesswork out of instrument reverb selection. Only the SoCal hall was recorded using this method in SPACES I and it was so popular six locations with instrument specific reverbs are now included in SPACES II. It took a massive effort, but the results speak for themselves.
Spaces II also includes a new streamlined GUI, new control features, and more, making Spaces II the most powerful and versatile convolution reverb engine on the market.
- 1,020 reverbs recorded in venues from across the world
- Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix
- Highest resolution, most useful reverbs available
- 24-bit True Stereo, with True Surround capability
- Brand new GUI with visuals representing each space
- Brand new Decay Time Control Feature
- New Next / Previous Buttons
- ATC, Neumann, Telefunken, Neve, Meitner Signal Path
- Film Score, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, Esoteric and Dreamy Reverbs
- Low CPU usage, with cleanest signal path possible
This product requires that you have an FREE iLok account for authorization. A physical iLok key is not required. More details: https://www.ilok.com/#!registration