DPA | 4099 CORE Drum & Percussion Kit | Extreme SPL Microphone
or 4x fortnight payments of $135.50 AUD with ⓘ
The 4099 is already the recognised standard for this type of microphone and the CORE version adds just another layer of sound quality that further distances this mic from its competitors. 4099 CORE brings more clarity and details to your music, across the entire dynamic range. Anyone looking for the very highest sound quality should choose CORE – every musician, live sound engineer and anyone else who takes pride in quality audio.
CORE by DPA is a powerful new technology at the heart of DPA miniature microphones. Distortion has been minimised. From pianissimo to forte, you will experience increased clarity and openness. Learn more about CORE by DPA.
From the brass to percussion, the 4099 Series sounds equally impressive on them all. This one microphone model can beautifully reinforce an entire orchestra. You can move the mic to another instrument; just make sure you have the right type of clip to mount it correctly. The award-winning 4099 Series gives you a much more natural sound than any clip-on microphone or pickup. This condenser microphone rejects unwanted noise and accurately captures the true voice of your acoustic instrument.
The 4099 CORE for Extreme SPL is perfect for PA amplification and live recording. It offers practically unlimited placement possibilities. It is elegant, lightweight, unobtrusive and designed to stay out of the way during a performance. The mounting mechanism makes it easy to move the mic between instruments with just one hand.
- Drums & Percussion Clip - Extreme SPL Model (max 152dB)
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles Extreme SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Effective frequency range ±2 dB, at 20 cm (7.9 in): 80 Hz - 15 kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 10-12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- DPA 4099 Gooseneck Microphone - Extreme SPL
- Drums & Percussion Mount Kit
- DAD 6001 XLR phantom power adapter (MicroDot to XLR)