CIOKS | DC7 | High Current 7-Pedal Universal Power Supply | 7x 660mA 9V Outputs
or 4 fortnight payments of $107.25 AUD with More info
Pre-Order. ETA Mid-July 2020
Worldwide Power Supply for 7x 9–18V Pedals
Hungry pedalboard? Mixed voltage requirements? The CIOKS DC7 feeds up to seven high-draw pedals, from its seven 660mA (@ 9V) outlets.
Each outlet is fully isolated and switchable between 9, 12, 15, and 18 volts. So whether you're looking to overclock your modern analog devices or satiate your fussy digitals, CIOKS DC7 is your ticket to quiet, clean-burning pedal power anywhere in the world.
That's right. Switchable 100/120/230V operation equips the CIOKS DC7 for nearly any venue or arena your music takes you.
And at just 1" thick and 1 lb. in weight, the CIOKS DC7 mounts neatly under just about any major manufactured pedalboard.
A USB outlet keeps your mobile device charged for grab-and-go gigging.
CIOKS DC7 Power Supply Features:
- Groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25.4mm)
- 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering
- 7 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each
- 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet
- 4 selectable voltages on each outlet
- 5V USB outlet with max. 1A
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet with max. 2A
- Individual power limit LED on all outputs
- Built-in true power meter showing the total load
- Global overload status LED
- Universal mains input voltage 90 to 265V AC
- Total maximum output power 48W
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards
- 12 Flex cables included
- Expandable with CIOKS 4*, CIOKS 8* or other compatible units with 24V input voltage for additional isolated outputs
- Weighs 1.1 lbs. (500 grams)
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland