Celemony | Melodyne 5 ESSENTIAL | Pitch & Time Editor | Perpetual FULL Version
or 4x fortnight payments of $25.25 AUD with ⓘ
Easy and Affordable Pitch and Time Editor
Celemony's Melodyne 5 essential offers a cost-effective entry into the powerful world of pitch and time correction. You get Melodyne's main tools for pitch and timing correction, enabling you to nudge notes until their timing is just right and tweak the pitch of notes while maintaining a natural sound. Melodyne 5 essential contains a bevy of cutting-edge enhancements, such as Melodic and Percussive Pitched algorithms, musically weighted pitch analysis, the Leveling Macro, and recallable search. ARA compatibility completes the package. Mix engineers have counted on Melodyne for years to ensure less-than-perfect takes can make the final mix, and Melodyne 5 essential gives you the essential tools at a great price.
Exciting new features for better results in less time
Melodyne 5 essential has a lot of changes under the hood. Its Melodic algorithm edits pitched and noise-like components separately, supplying you with ultra-musical pitch deviation analysis. Chord Track enables you to bring notes into line harmonically, and to extract chords from audio. You can also use the Leveling Macro to minimize volume disparities between notes. There’s an additional Percussive Pitched algorithm, along with other algorithm improvements, plus recallable search functions for keyboard shortcuts.
A number of ways to integrate Melodyne
There are several ways to integrate Melodyne 5 essential into your workflow. It works standalone or as a plug-in in your DAW. Using Melodyne as a plug-in works flawlessly; however, you must first transfer each musical passage into Melodyne before any pitch- or time-correction can occur. This takes time. For complete DAW integration, you’ll want to use Melodyne’s ARA interface. With it, you can open and edit tracks directly in Melodyne. Check with your DAW’s manufacturer to find out if it’s ARA-compatible or call your Sales Engineer. More DAWs are jumping on the ARA bandwagon every day!
- Powerful pitch and time adjustment tool
- Automatic or manual correction of intonation and timing errors
- Powerful adjustment tool allows you to polish audio tracks
- Automatic and manual timing and note length correction
- Automatic and manual pitch and pitch drift correction
- Melodic algorithm edits pitched and noise-like components separately
- Musically weighted pitch analysis supplies psychoacoustically optimal intonation correction
- Leveling Macro minimizes the volume disparities between notes
- Chord Track brings notes into line harmonically and extract chords from audio
- Percussive Pitched algorithm for instruments such as tabla, berimbau, and 808 kick drums
- Recallable search functions for keyboard shortcuts
- Experiment with different melodies, timing, and rhythm
- Easily transpose your audio, and even adjust it to scales
- Easy-to-use, logical layout makes navigation ultra-simple
- Works standalone or as a plug-in in your DAW
- ARA interface provides complete integration with selected DAWs