Blackstar | Dept. 10 | Dual Drive | Vacuum Tube Dual Overdrive | w/ Cab Sim & USB Audio Interface
or 4x fortnight payments of $81.75 AUD with ⓘ
Electrifying True Tube Overdrive
Equipped with a real ECC83 preamp tube, the Blackstar Department 10 Dual Drive pedal is ready to breathe rich harmonic fire into whatever amplifier you choose. And thanks to its built-in Cab Rig simulator, you can skip the amp and inject the sound of a miked-up speaker cabinet direct to your recording interface or mixing board. You're even equipped for direct recording to your DAW, courtesy of a built-in USB audio interface. Complete with two switchable channels, Blackstar's acclaimed ISF tone-shaping circuit, and a 3-band EQ, the Department 10 Dual Drive is one of the most versatile overdrive pedals around.
High-voltage tube tone
At the heart of each Department 10 series pedal is a genuine ECC83 preamp tube operating at 250 volts. This gives you the full dynamic and harmonic range of the tube, imbuing your tone with complex harmonics and hearty attack. It's a great way to punch up the front end of any amplifier, especially when you need a loud, clean tube amp to break up before you reach ear-splitting volume levels. And thanks to its built-in Cab Rig simulator, you can bypass the amp altogether and inject the sound of a miked cap directly into your recording interface or mixing board — you can even record direct to your computer thanks to the integrated USB audio interface.
Two overdrive channels with two modes each
For even more sonic versatility, each channel on the Department 10 Dual Drive pedal offers two distinct gain structures to fine-tune your tone. Channel 1 offers tamer Clean and Crunch modes, while channel 2 offers Crunch and OD modes for more gain. Between two channels and a total of four different gain structures to explore, you're sure to find plenty of sweet sounds in the Blackstar Department 10 Dual Drive pedal.
- 2-channel tube-based overdrive pedal with 2 gain modes per channel
- Real ECC83 preamp tube running at 250 volts delivers impressive touch response and harmonic richness
- 2 gain modes per channel: Clean/Crunch and Crunch/OD
- 3-band EQ gives you amp-like control over your core guitar tone
- ISF control offers enhanced tone shaping you can't achieve with EQ
- Built-in effects loop for integrating your other effects pedals
- Cab Rig XLR output allows you to send the sound of a miked-up cabinet direct to a recording interface or mixing board
- Built-in USB audio interface for recording to your computer without additional hardware