Bergantino | B|AMP | 800W Bass Amp Head | On board DSP, EQ, Compressor, Filter, Tuner & Effects
Meet the B|Amp – a total game changer in the bass amplification world. This state-of-the-art bass amplifier is incredibly flexible and delivers maximum performance in a lightweight, compact, yet simple to use package.
What makes the B|Amp unique is that it considers and includes the response of connected speaker cabinets as part of the amplification signal path. This is a completely new approach to bass amplification and is accomplished through our proprietary Profile EQ System, along with many other important and useful design features. No other bass amplifier on the market has the ability to manage speaker and overall system performance like the B|Amp and at the same time uphold the utmost fidelity we crave with all our designs.
It’s not just about the Speaker Profile technology though, with built-in drive effects, 4 bands of fully adjustable parametric EQ, an on-board Variable-Ratio Compressor, Preset Storage, USB, built in chromatic tuner and stacks of power, B|Amp is packed so full of thoughtful and intelligent engineering features that even the most demanding player will be able to get the best from their chosen instrument.
Welcome to the best sounding and most technologically advanced bass amplifier in the world!
- DSP Embedded System Controlled Bass Amplifier
- 800W RMS output (@ 2.67/2 Ω), 700W RMS (@ 4Ω), 350W RMS (@ 8Ω)
- Software Speaker impedance matching for optimal power transfer
- 4-Band Multifunction EQ with adjustable frequency range and “Q”
- Speaker Profiles
- Programmable Filters: Bright Switch, Variable High-Pass Filter, Variable Low-Pass Filter, Variable Feedback filter
- Built in Chromatic Tuner
- On-Board Variable-Ratio Compressor (VRC)
- Multi-Effects – Overdrive, Distortion 1 or Distortion 2 (Fuzz)
- User Programmable Memory Settings
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone jacks – for personal monitor and practice use
- Effects send and return loop
- Dual Speakon Outputs
- Studio-Quality DI – selectable Pre or Post EQ
- Line Output – pre-amp or tuner out
- Selectable Phase Output (Normal or Reverse)
- USB port: allows software upgrades/profiles, footswitch connectivity* and charging