ATEN | VE66DTH | 6x6 Dante™ Networked Audio Interface w/ HDMI
or 4x fortnight payments of $499.75 AUD with More info
ATEN VE66DTH is a Dante-enabled six−input/six−output Audio Interface with HDMI. Using Dante™ – the most popular audio networking solution created by Audinate, the VE66DTH is capable of delivering uncompressed, close-to-zero latency digital audio signals across your standard IP network. The VE66DTH transmits and receives up to 6-channel of audio inputs and outputs via a Dante network – the audio inputs can support not only the line input but also the dynamic and condenser microphones at the same time. Additionally, the device can also provide condenser microphones with 48V Phantom power supply. With its built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet), the VE66DTH can be powered by a compatible PSE device through Ethernet cable. Moreover, the VE66DTH provides flexible audio capability with audio de-embedding and embedding. It can de-embed HDMI stereo audio signals to the Dante networking system and embed Dante audio signals into the HDMI output.
The VE66DTH is tailor-made to a wide range of environments, such as conference centers, concert halls, entertainment facilities or wherever that requires implantation of Dante-based professional audio devices for extended and flexible networked AV applications. Users of the VE66DTH can benefit from improved system performance, reduction in cabling and more to installations of all sizes.
Why Use it?
Designed to address challenges that system integrators encounter when deploying audio solutions, whether in AV installations that require more professional audio routing or across an existing Dante® network, the VE66DTH offers benefits including:
• Single Cable Extension and Easier Maintenance
The extension of several audio cables can be replaced by a single Ethernet cable, which gets rid of unsightly, bulky cabling problems.
• Compatible, Adaptable, and Scalable
Being over IP and working under a distributed system, it offers the scalability and adaptability needed for any expansion or adjustment while being compatible with audio brands based on ® Dante .
• Greater Flexibility with HDMI Audio Embedding / De-embedding
De-embed stereo audio from HDMI onto Dante®, and select between HDMI input audio or embed stereo audio from Dante® for local HDMI output to enjoy more flexibility in mixing digital media.
• Effortless Management via Dante Controller & ATEN Web GUI
Easily route, configure, and manage the network with the Dante Controller and perform firmware upgrades via the ATEN Web GUI.
- Features Dante™ networked audio interface – a complete audio networking solution that distributes uncompressed, multi-channel audio transmission via standard Ethernet networks, with near-zero latency and perfect synchronisation
- Integrates up to 6-channel balanced mono audio Line/Mic input signals onto a Dante-enabled audio system and supports both dynamic and condenser microphones
- Provides 48V Phantom power supply to condenser microphones
- AES67 support
- Easy to use and set up – User can use ”Dante Controller” for the simple setup
- Delivers up to 6-channel balanced mono audio Line outputs from the Dante network to the audio system
- Supports HDMI 2.0 input with HDCP 2.2 compliant – the HDMI input can de-embed HDMI stereo audio to the Dante network
- Supports HDMI 2.0 local output – the VE66DTH can embed the Dante audio into HDMI output
- Supports PoE – power can be supplied by a compatible PSE device through Ethernet cable
- 1x VE66DTH 6 x 6 Dante Audio Interface with HDMI
- 6x 5-Pole Terminal Blocks
- 4x Foot Pads
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions