ATEN | UC3020-AT | CamLive HDMI to USB-C | Video Capture Card | Supports Mac & Win
or 4 fortnight payments of $44.75 AUD with More info
ETA. Arriving 16th of APRIL 2020
Having a slim and aesthetic design,
- Captures unencrypted HDMI video signal from camcorder or DSLR up to 1080P @ 60*
- Supports live video streaming, webcasting and video conferencing
- Compatible with popular streaming software, such as OBS, Xsplit, YouTube, Facebook and Twitch
- Plug & Play – Supports UVC/UAC v1.1
- Compatible with USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C standard
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows® and OS X®
CAMLIVEcannot display or capture HDCP protected content
Seconds To Get It Setup For Streaming
Designed to plug and play, CAMLIVE™ is able to convert your existing camera into a webcam instantly, allowing you to easily adopt a camera for any application and platform, such as video editing software, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), Xsplit, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Skype. No matter if you’re gaming, reviewing, unboxing, or showing off, going live with CAMLIVE™ only takes simple connection within seconds.
Take Your Content Quality To the Next Level
Not all 1080P video is created equal! With CAMLIVE™, simply mount your DSLR, camcorder, or action camera to deliver eye-popping,
Streamline your Workflow
CAMLIVE™ makes complex production simple. All footage is recorded in real time and directly to your hard drive without time restrictions. You can save precious memory capacity and focus on what you are good
Variety of HDMI Video Sources and USB Support
Whether you want to film from your DSLR, camcorder, or action cam, you’re covered with multi-platform support for a wide variety of HDMI sources. The USB 3.1 type-C data transfer speed ensures latency-free, hassle-free signal transfer. USB-C connectors can even be plugged in upside down for greater convenience. The included USB-A adapter further expands compatibility to any PC or laptop with USB3.0.
- 1x UC3020 CAMLIVE HDMI to USB-C UVC Video Capture
- 1x USB-C to USB-A Adapter*
- 1x User Instructions
- * When using the adapter, if you are only detecting MJPG video, please disconnect the USB-C head from the adapter, flip the USB-C head around and reconnect it to the adapter.