ADAM | T8V | T SERIES | 2-Way 8" & U-ART Tweeter | Studio Nearfield Monitor
or 4x fortnight payments of $292.25 AUD with More info
Professional ADAM Monitoring for the Budget-conscious Studio
Flagship of the T Series, ADAM Audio’s affordable line of professional 2-way active studio monitors, the T8V features an 8" polypropylene low-frequency driver that delivers bass extension down to an impressive 39Hz, while the company’s U-ART accelerated-ribbon tweeter provides pristine highs extended up to 25kHz — quite remarkable for a monitor in this price range. The tweeter’s broad, uniform dispersion pattern is assisted by a precision waveguide modeled on the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM’s premium S Series studio monitors, which provides an impressively wide sweet spot that liberates you from being constrained to a rigid listening position.
The T8V’s beveled cabinet features a rear-firing bass reflex port affixed to a thick metal backplate that houses the analog input connections and DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalisation. The woofer’s 70W Class D amplifier, in combination with the 20W Class D tweeter amp, enables a pair of T8Vs to achieve an impressive maximum SPL of 118dB at one meter. The T8V’s extended frequency response, robust dynamic range, exemplary transient response, broad sweet spot, and compact footprint make it ideally suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post, and broadcast applications. It’s a perfect monitoring solution, considering the modest budgets that many facilities have to work with.
- Vertical 2-way system with 1 x 8" polypropylene woofer and U-ART tweeter
- U-ART accelerated-ribbon tweeter with precision HPS waveguide
- Large rear-firing bass reflex port
- Highly efficient 90W Class D bi-amplification
- Linear frequency response of 36Hz–25kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair at 1m ≥ 118dB
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs
- 2-year warranty; optional extension to 3 years with product registration
- Sold individually