ADAM | T5V | T SERIES | 2-Way 5" & U-ART Tweeter | Studio Nearfield Monitor
or 4 fortnight payments of $174.50 AUD with More info
The T5V is a highly affordable two-way nearfield monitor and optimized for small control rooms.
With its 5” woofer the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends to 45 Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
A bevelled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small, and contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalization as well as multi-way analog connections. Powered with a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter, the T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair.
Excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions and an outstanding cost/performance ratio make this studio monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production. If you need to hear more bottom end, the T5V is compatible with the ADAM Sub7 and Sub8 subwoofers.
- U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter with HPS Waveguide
- Polypropylene 5” woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Cumulated Amp. Power RMS: 70 W
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max. SPL Per Pair at 1 m: ≥106 dB
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Compact cabinet dimensions to fit a wide variety of desktops