Tone Gauge | ORIGIN | Acoustic Guitar Dual Source Preamp System | Microphone & Piezo Pickup Blend Control
or 4x fortnight payments of $49.75 AUD with More info
Engineered & Assembled in South Korea
Widely used in South Korean Luthiers community, ORIGIN dual source pickup system is the latest evolution of Tone Gauge's flagship MINI series, and it delivers even higher headrooms, warm & transparent tone that Tone Gauge pickups are known for.
ORIGIN system is simply an expertly designed dual source preamp system that blends both signals from its microphone and its under-saddle transducer, producing the beautiful tone of your guitar.
ORIGIN comes with the soundhole-mounted Volume / Tone / Mic Blend controller unit to adjust the tone.
- Microphone & Piezo dual source acoustic guitar preamp
- One size fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
- Even string-to-string balance
- Pre-set mic and pickup for optimum performance
- Simple soundhole controller includes volume / tone / mic trim controls
- Pre-contoured discrete Class A endpin preamp
- Comes with Battery Bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
- Input Impedance: 1 Mega Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 Kohm
- Battery hours: about 600 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions: 140 x 40 x 15 mm
- Battery required. : 9V
- Output Jacks: 1/4" TS instrument jacks