Tech 21 | Acoustic FlyRig | Multi-Effects Pedal
or 4x fortnight payments of $139.75 AUD with ⓘ
There are lots of options for getting an acceptable acoustic guitar sound. But why settle for acceptable when you can be inspired?
If you think using a DI is good enough and you think you don’t need any effects, consider this: Sounding great improves your playing, which sparks inspiration, which stimulates creativity. Whether you have a $200 or $2000 guitar, the Acoustic Fly Rig will make it sound bigger, fuller and warmer. You’ll easily be able to dial up tones that will make you want to play all night long. It’s jammed packed with useful features: All-analog SansAmp, parametric EQ, boost, compressor, tap tempo delay, independent reverb. And it fits in your gig bag. So why settle for just a DI?
All Fly Rigs in the series are multi-function for recording and live performances (with an amp or direct to the PA), and exceptionally versatile. Despite its name, the Acoustic Fly Rig is also excellent for electric guitar and bass, when you want clean tones for jazz, country, and blues.
From bedroom to stadium, the Acoustic Fly Rig provides ‘round-the-clock ease and confidence for any gig, anywhere and everywhere you perform.
- All-analog SansAmp w/ sweepable, semi-parametric, active EQ controls
- Independent Boost function, up to approx 12dB, for solos
- COMP, for compression, utilises old school, all-analog, FET-based technology
- Dedicated Reverb function emulates the rich ambiance of open spaces, ranging from room to hall
- DLA emulates a warm sounding analog delay w/ Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch
- CHR is a preset chorus based on pitch-shifting technology for a more natural, 12-string-style sound
- Hold down the TAP/TUNER footswitch to engage the Tuner
- Phase Flip switch flips the signal 180 degrees in phase to help combat feedback
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilises included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9
- Auto-switching 100V-240V, 200mA power can be used anywhere in the world
- Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for US, EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand