Surfy Industries | SurfyBear Metal | Spring Reverb | LIMITED EDITION Blue
The Holy Grail of guitar reverb effects, the Fender®-style spring reverb, has been finally revisited with modern features!
Try it and discover why most surf guitarists and the truly reverb addicted are turning to SurfyBear.
HOW TO USE
The controls are the same as in the original Fender® 6G15®
the amount of effect
the balance between "dry" and "wet" signals
how bright or dark the sound is
Approximately 44 x 17 x 8cm
the level of the output signal
THE SURFYBEAR PROJECT
The original piece of electronics that started it all! This is a controller which features the same specifications of the Fender® 6G15® reverb unit replacing the tubes with JFET transistor technology. This is not a digital effect.
Spring reverb technology has been well known for more than 50 years. One of the first reverb units available for electric guitars was the Fender® 6G15® standalone reverb, which has set the standard for generations of musicians. Still today, the unique sound of spring reverbs is very popular among guitarists.
Basically, the tubes in the schematic are replaced with JFETS/MOSFETs and the output transformer with a current source. The circuit is all Class A and it is optimised for a tube-like harmonic content.
- Exclusive SurfyPan type-4 spring reverb pan by Accutronics® and Surfy Industries
- Aluminium body with removable feet on the bottom side for better positioning on pedalboards
- Clean boost to adjust the volume when the effect is on
- Innovative dual-LED on/off button
- True bypass functionality to keep your signal intact when the effect is off
- External footswitch possibility though the dedicated 1/4" jack (footswitch not included)