Strymon | blueSky | Reverberator Pedal
or 4x fortnight payments of $124.75 AUD with More info
Studio-quality Plate, Room, and Spring Reverb from a Pedal
The Strymon blueSky Reverberator has nearly every reverb sound you'll ever need for the stage and studio in pedal form: lush studio plates, subtle room ambience, and spanky tube-amp springs, each with real-time controls for instant tweaks. Standard decay, damping, and mix controls will have you dialing in your favorite reverb sounds in no time. And for more advanced textures, Modulation mode lets you color your reverbs with subtle tonal movement, and Shimmer mode gives endless sustain to your chords and leads for big-time drama. The Strymon blueSky includes a Favorite switch that lets you save and recall your go-to settings, giving you freedom to experiment with wilder reverbs as inspiration allows.
Strymon blueSky Reverberator Stereo Reverb Pedal at a Glance:
- 24/96 stereo plate, room, and spring reverb from your pedalboard
- Modulation and Shimmer modes deliver new textures
- Strymon: a philosophy of quality
24-bit/96kHz stereo plate, room, and spring reverb from your pedalboard
The blueSky has three onboard reverbs in lush 24-bit/96kHz quality to cover all your reverb needs. Plate style takes its cues from celebrated studio rack gear for lush and open-sounding transparent ambience. The Room algorithm adds a shorter, more subtle liveliness to your licks for a sound that's felt more than heard. And finally, a classic spring reverb modeled after vintage tube-amp tanks gives you the tweed spank and feedback guitarists love. You can dial in any of these with the decay and damping controls for a sound that's as organic or otherworldly as you want.
Modulation and Shimmer modes deliver new textures
Each of the blueSky's three reverbs can be used in any of three modes. Flipping the switch from Normal to Modulation mode adds tonal movement to your reverbs for a colored and filmic sound. Stepping down to Shimmer mode adds endless high-end sustain to your chords and leads with synthy tails that linger on long after you guitar dies off. These two modes will have you approaching material in new ways for breathtaking stage and studio effects.
Strymon: a philosophy of quality
Strymon pedals are already an industry standard in professional-quality effects. Strymon is dedicated to offering exceptional customer service and, in their own words, making "gear that sounds better than anything you've ever heard." The California-based company uses only the highest-quality components and powerful processors in their pedals. And each design offers more tweakable parameters than meets the eye for fine-tuning your tone. This construction and dedication to quality are the reasons Gsus4 is impressed with Strymon, and why you can find their pedals on the boards of professional musicians around the world.
Strymon blueSky Reverberator Stereo Reverb Pedal Features:
- Plate, room, and spring reverb to meet all your stage and studio needs
- Standard Decay (size) and Pre-delay (onset time) controls for fast tweaks
- High and low damping controls darkness/brightness
- Mix knob lets you control dry/wet signal
- Modulation mode adds phase-y textures to reverbs
- Shimmer mode adds endless sustain to chords and leads
- Favorite switch lets you save and recall your go-to reverb
- Stereo ins and outs for primo stage and studio sounds
- Adjustable +/- 3dB control keeps your clean and FX levels consistent
- Onboard SHARC DSP (the same used by UAD) for powerful processing
- 24-bit/96kHZ A/D/A conversion
- Durable aluminum chassis
- True bypass switching keeps the blueSky from sucking tone when disengaged
Get studio-quality stereo reverbs right from your pedalboard with the Strymon blueSky!
|Inputs||2 x 1/4" TS|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4" TS|
|True Bypass||Yes (relay switching)|
|Power Source||9V DC 250mA power supply (sold separately)|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BSK|