sE Electronics | guitaRF | Reflection Filter w/ Stand | for Instruments
or 4x fortnight payments of $74.75 AUD with ⓘ
The sE Electronics guitaRF is a portable Reflexion Filter designed specifically for guitar amplifiers and cabinets. Not only does the guitaRF help improve the sound quality from your guitar amp but it also help prevent ‘noise bleed’ on stage that other microphones can pick up.
The guitaRF acts as an RF (Reflexion Filter®), an isolator, a double mic stand, and fine-positioning hardware for both your favourite large-diaphragm condenser or ribbon mic AND a dynamic or small-capsule mic. All in one piece of gear, with the ability to perfectly phase-align the two capsules for maximum impact.
The LDC/ribbon mounting hardware is adjustable across three axes – vertical, depth, and lateral – so you can find the perfect spot for any mic, whether in a shockmount or just on a clip.
The entire filter + mic assembly can also be moved up and down to position it precisely over the perfect spot on the speaker cone – or, if needed, the filter can be removed from its base and mounted on any mic stand for complete flexibility.
- An amazing and affordable way to get iso booth acoustics when miking your guitar cab
- sE’s patented acoustic filter technology cuts down room reflections for added isolation
- Dual mic mounting lets you mount a condenser or ribbon mic as well as an instrument mic
- Special base and height adjustment lets you center the filter on the sweet spot of your cab
- Fine adjustments make it easy to mic the speakers how you like and maintain phase coherency