Nobels | ODR-1 30th Edition | Natural Overdrive Pedal | w/ Bass Cut Knob & Remote Control
or 4x fortnight payments of $50.00 AUD with ⓘ
CULT CLASSIC NOBELS ODR-1 GETS AN UPDATE
Over the decades key artists such as Jerry Donahue, Guthrie Trapp, Carl Verheyen, John Shanks, Tim Pierce, Robbie McIntosh, Clem Clempson, Micky Moody and countless other amazing players have made the ODR-1 Natural Overdrive part of their sonic arsenal. While all single coil guitarists as well as most humbucker users and even bassists love the clarity and versatility of the full sound of the ODR-1 some heavy humbucker players asked for the chance to reduce the sub-bass end.
NEW with 30th Edition
Now for the Anniversary Edition we have upgraded to a more versatile and convenient Bass Cut Pot. This model connects you with a significant chapter in Nobels legacy. This golden version is limited to 5000 units worldwide. Each pedal is numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity, a commemoritive sticker and a special plectrum.
Operation now is possible from 9V – 18V DC for more headroom, if you want it. The pointers on the knobs now are GitD Glow-in-the-Dark.
The ODR-1 has proved to be a favourite with pros, especially session players, as it works so effectively with guitars’ volume controls for on-the-fly tonal changes in songs. The pedal’s wide range is controlled by a SPECTRUM control tone pot. Turning the knob clockwise increases the bass and treble at the same time. Midrange stays untouched in either direction to offer transparency with a pinch of warmth.
- Analog Natural Overdrive Pedal
- NEW! Bass Cut feature – helps to tame the low end
- NEW! Accepts 18 V power – allows for additional headroom
- NEW! Glow-in-the-Dark Knobs
- NEW! Limited Edition (5,000 UNITS WORLDWIDE)
· Special Giftbox
· Certificate of authenticity included
· Special Gold Color - Metal housing
· Anniversary Battery Cover
· Controls for drive, spectrum and level
· Adjustable Bass Cut Control
· Remote connection for optional footswitch
- Controls: Drive, SPECTRUM, Bass Cut and Level
- Buffered Bypass
- Solid metal housing
- Low current consumption
- Overhead battery compartment – allows for quick battery changes
- Includes. 4x Mounty-P Mounting Plates preinstalled
- Powered by 9 -18 V DC PSU* or PP3 9V Battery (9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~11 mA current draw)
*PSU not included