Lehle | RMI | ACOUSWITCH IQ DI | High-End Double Preamp & DI for Acoustic Instruments
or 4x fortnight payments of $224.75 AUD with More info
All-in-All Solution for Acoustic Instruments.
A/B input switcher | Preamp | EQ | Body Countour | FX Loops | Clean Boost | DI Box
This multifunctional tool for acoustic musicians was conceived by Jacques Ruppert, mastermind of Ruppert Musical Instruments (RMI) and engineered by Lehle. It is a high end preamp in 2 channel design, with A/B switch for 2 instruments, a switchable parallel loop, a tuner-mute function and a DI out which is isolated by a Lehle transformer. As a special feature the Acouswitch, which serves as a central controller for acoustic setups, it has a body-contour-control to suit every musical environment: on the one hand a narrow notchfilter to reduce feedback with a frequency range of 45 Hz - 500 Hz, on the other hand it can boost a broad band of low to low-mid frequencies to make the sound fatter or make small speaker cabinets sound bigger.
- The Acouswitch IQ DI features:
- Lehle True Sound Technology
- Input-A/B-switch with option to mix both signals
- Studiograde preamp
- 3-band EQ with semiparametric mids from 100 Hz to 6 kHz
- Body-Contour-Control can be used as notchfilter or variable low mid boost
- switchable effectsloop with blend/mix control
- switchable effectsloop can also be used as volume boost
- serial effectsloop (non switchable)
- Studiograde D.I.-box with Pad-, Pre/Post- und groundlift-switch incl Lehle LTMZ transformer for galvanic isolation
- can be used with any power supply 9 to 20 volt AC oder DC
- additonal output for tuner
- extremly robust design with protected controls
Includes Basswitch bag. Power supply is not included.