Genzler | Acoustic Array PRO | 150/300W Acoustic Combo Amp
or 4x fortnight payments of $349.75 AUD with More info
What does Acoustic Array mean?
The focal point of this light-weight, compact combo is a speaker design engineered for acoustic instrument reproduction that is based upon our revolutionary Bass Array® format from our bass guitar cabinet designs.
The AA-PRO speaker system features a specialized 10” woofer in a ported chamber along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array column, which is mounted forward of the woofer in the center of the speaker baffle.
This line array column utilizes 4 custom designed 2.5” neodymium paper-cone drivers and no compression tweeter is used in this design. The use and placement of the line array provides exceptional clarity and ultra-smooth response, along with broad dispersion and projection that line array principals produce. The 10” woofer produces the depth and roundness of the low frequencies while the mid and high frequencies are produced by the line array and are clear, natural and authentic to the acoustic instrument.
The blend of this innovative speaker system along with our preamp and amplifier platform delivers an acoustic amp like no other available. Either used as an acoustic instrument amplifier from the stage or a stand-mounted PA, the Acoustic Array™ PRO is a 27 lb versatile package ideal for a variety of uses and venues.
- Two Identical Preamp Channels w/Mic and Instrument Inputs
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- Signal Phase Reverse Switch
- Unique Contour Circuit for Quick Tonal Adjustments
- Active EQ w/Sweepable Mids
- Adjustable Digital Reverb and Chorus on Each Channel
- Innovative Acoustic Array™ Speaker System Design
- 10” Woofer w/4 x 2.5” Cone-driver Line Array
- Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection
- Ultra-lightweight 12.24Kg (27lb) Compact Cabinet Design
- Power Output: 150W / 8ohms Combo; 300W / 4ohms w/ Extension Cab
- 3 XLR Direct Outputs
- Effects Loop
- Auxiliary Input
- Bottom-mounted Stand Adaptor
- Operating Power condition: 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 42.54cm H x 40.0cm W x 34.92cm D
Turn your Amp into 300W w/ Array PRO Extension Cab